What's up with the Stats & Filters? So unreliable...

I’ve been using Mautic for about a 5 days now, and while I really like the UI and power of the app, I’m getting increasingly disappointed by features that just plain don’t work.

I mean I’m considering to use Mautic for a critical part of my business. To keep in touch with and nurture my leads, but over the past few days I’ve encountered so many bugs, especially in filters and statistics. It makes me unable to trust Mautic to deliver accurate data to me.

It feels like new features are just added and pushed into production haphazardly without any regard for if they’re working fully/properly or not.

I’m sure this causes frustration and confusion in lots of users that try out Matic, making them give up on it prematurely (I’ve heard of quite a few instances of exactly this happening in my circle already).

The only reason I’m still sticking with it at this moment is because I’m hard headed when it comes to promising software. And because so far, the most critical parts of Mautic, like campaigns, seem to work properly.

I’ve been using Mautic for about a 5 days now, and while I really like the UI and power of the app, I’m getting increasingly disappointed by features that just plain don’t work.

I mean I’m considering to use Mautic for a critical part of my business. To keep in touch with and nurture my leads, but over the past few days I’ve encountered so many bugs, especially in filters and statistics. It makes me unable to trust Mautic to deliver accurate data to me.

It feels like new features are just added and pushed into production haphazardly without any regard for if they’re working fully/properly or not.

I’m sure this causes frustration and confusion in lots of users that try out Matic, making them give up on it prematurely (I’ve heard of quite a few instances of exactly this happening in my circle already).

The only reason I’m still sticking with it at this moment is because I’m hard headed when it comes to promising software. And because so far, the most critical parts of Mautic, like campaigns, seem to work properly.

Ok yeah well I hope at some point they start to focus on cleaning up all that mess, because Mautic is really promising, but if in the end it becomes a big ball of bugs then that would be too bad.