Mautic Community Forums

[BUG] 'Last Active' resets count on 30+ day

I just noticed today that all entries that are 30 days + on the ‘last active’ column in Mautic get reset.



i.e. If a user was last active 31 days ago, Mautic will display 1 days ago in the last active column.



1l21464.png



Possible solutions could involve putting the actual date in the last active column. The lack of date filtering is a bit of a problem when trying to manage anonymous prospects.

I just noticed today that all entries that are 30 days + on the ‘last active’ column in Mautic get reset.

i.e. If a user was last active 31 days ago, Mautic will display 1 days ago in the last active column.

Possible solutions could involve putting the actual date in the last active column. The lack of date filtering is a bit of a problem when trying to manage anonymous prospects.

It’s better to report bugs to GitHub where developers can track it.

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues

Bugs reported here can be overlooked.

yeah, you’re right. I just posted it to the issue queue here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/935

I suppose this topic can be closed.