Last active day & inactive users

Hello everybody !

Help please ! I’m actually trying to receive automatically datas of inactive users (one month without action for me) to put them out of my future campaigns. I tried by segments, filters etc and I only found “last activity date” (maybe a bit different in english i work in french). The problem with this option is that I’m only able to choose a date and not a number of days/month since the last interaction. I know this is possible, Mautic give this information in the “Contacts” area in the “Last Active” column.

In short terms, I would like to know how to register all inactive users automatically.

Is there any solution there ?

Thank you so much !

Hello everybody !

Help please ! I’m actually trying to receive automatically datas of inactive users (one month without action for me) to put them out of my future campaigns. I tried by segments, filters etc and I only found “last activity date” (maybe a bit different in english i work in french). The problem with this option is that I’m only able to choose a date and not a number of days/month since the last interaction. I know this is possible, Mautic give this information in the “Contacts” area in the “Last Active” column.
In short terms, I would like to know how to register all inactive users automatically.

Is there any solution there ?
Thank you so much !

Hey Nicholas,

I am looking to solve this problems as well. It would be really useful feature to identify which users are likely to churn and need to be reactivated. Let me know if you solved it.