Why did you delete my thread

Hi can you please explain why you just deleted my thread, its not spam its a real question that i had asked on the forum

Hi can you please explain why you just deleted my thread, its not spam its a real question that i had asked on the forum

Hi! Sorry - you had one question asking how to create a forum. :slight_smile: Mautic is marketing automation, and has absolutely nothing to do with forum software. Oh, and your username is Santa. Felt pretty spammy. :wink:

Santa I used because of xmas holidays on the horizon, lol !!!
OH i just wanted to know if i could get a copy of your well tweaked and edited forum …really nice looking!!!

:slight_smile: Gotcha. So our forums work well to answer MA related questions. However we use EsoTalk for our forum software. There’s a new version released under the name Flarum. We’re looking at migrating to that platform in the near future and I’d recommend starting there if you are looking for software today. :slight_smile: Hope that helps!

And sorry for judging your username. Please definitely stay engaged in Mautic and our community and spread the good cheer!

To be honest i actally found you from esotalk
http://esotalk.org/forum/662-showcase-your-forum/p2#p9583
:wink:

Thanks for the info on flarum.

Anyways thanks for the response but i really like this esotalk tweaked version so if you have the time i would love to have the tweaked version that you have here well done as i really like it :wink: