Will not list Landing Pages

My Mautic version is: 4.4.7
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is:MySQL - 5.7.36-cll-lve

My problem is: Everything else in the system works great except the Landing Pages link when clicked results in an error.

This started happening yesterday, here is what my user said “I created a couple of landing pages I was able to get all the way through creation of them, but then when I went to save and close it would time out to this error page. I was able to refresh and it would work again, but after a while it wouldn’t work at all and would bring up the error message”

the Pages will not list, but I can see that the new pages my user created are there, and I can visit the edit or view link for the page just fine.

Errors: “These errors are showing in the log: PHP Error: Out of memory (allocated 1044123648) (tried to allocate 15463104 bytes)”

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I’ve increased the memory but still getting this error. I’m starting to think it’s not a memory error because everything else works great and very quickly.
I’ve cleared the cache
I tried to run any available database migrations, and received this warning:
WARNING! You have 134 previously executed migrations in the database that are not registered migrations
It prompted: Are you sure you wish to continue? (y/n) - and I entered ‘y’.
It warned: WARNING! You are about to execute a database migration that could result in schema changes and data loss. Are you sure you wish to continue? (y/n)
I entered ‘y’ and it responded: No migrations to execute.

I’ve increased the memory but still getting this error.

The error states that you allocated 1GB of RAM for the PHP script (and that it does require more).

Have you tried reproducing it while allocating more RAM like 2GB, 4GB or more?

I had increased it, but didn’t realize my sysadmin had another limiter set above this account on my server. I was able to actually get 2048MB of performance, and the page rendered. “Trust the error”, am I right?!

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.