Wordpress OptIN

Hello,

Anybody have tried use Mautic + any lead capture plugin as “Bloom” or “Monster OPTin” on Wordpress? I tried to use, but without success.

Hello,

Anybody have tried use Mautic + any lead capture plugin as “Bloom” or “Monster OPTin” on Wordpress? I tried to use, but without success.

Hi Joavovitor:

If you could include some more specific info on what’s not working we’ll try to figure out what the issue is and fix it.

As far as integration with a lead capture plugin, we only have an integration with wordpress directly, not with any other addons. So those would have to be done manually using Mautic’s API.

I just tried out Elegant Theme’s Bloom Optin Form plugin. I use Mautic hosted account. Here’s a good article that explains how to customize Bloom to use Mautic: http://techmotely.com/how-to-customize-mautic-form-to-work-with-bloom-plugin-and-make-it-look-like-the-image-below/

In a nutshell: 1.) Create a form in Mautic before you create it in Bloom. Turn off “Render Style.” Set up fields, such as Name and Email. Save and manually grab the html code (there’s two sections of code).

2.) Then create a new optin form in Bloom. Select “Custom HTML Form” in the Form Integration section. Then add the html code you got from the saved Mautic form (second section of code from Mautic).

3.) Add the first section of html code to your document page. If you use Elegant Theme’s Divi Theme, go into Divi options and place it in Integrations.

I still have some problems with the fieldss (name, email, sign up button) looking wonky. I think I might have to fiddle with the Attribute tab in the Form Fields in Mautic.

Have we had any improvements on this front? I would love to see if there is anything that can be done to get these two to work together…