WP Mautic - Shortcode not showing

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.8
My PHP version is: 8.0.28
My Database type and version is: 10.6.12-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1

Your problem

Hi everyone,

I’m not an expert in WordPress, so I recently created my website and set up Mautic. I successfully inserted a form on my website, and everything was working fine. However, after a few months, the form stopped working, and now it only displays the code on the website.

I’ve tried reinstalling all the plugins and themes and searching the internet for solutions, but I couldn’t find anything helpful.

Could someone please provide assistance?

The website is:

Thank you.

can you give the link to where you have the form? I visited your site but could not find the form (or code), and your contact link is not working.

Have you added the form using raw HTML or javascript code? Have you tried both?

What page builder are you using in wordpress?

There maybe a firewall or security plugin stopping the form from loading.

Is the form working if you add to a landing page built in mautic? So we can determine if the issue si with mautic or your site / hosting.

can you give the link to where you have the form? I visited your site but could not find the form (or code), and your contact link is not working.
Would be this one the link of the form:
Mautic

For some reason my website was down. I reboot it and the site is up again

Have you added the form using raw HTML or javascript code? Have you tried both?
I only tried with the shortcode like this one below:
[mautic type=“form” id=“1”]

It was working perfect. Suddenly it stoped working.

What page builder are you using in wordpress?
I’m using the Wordpress Editor + Spectra that insert new blocks functionality

There maybe a firewall or security plugin stopping the form from loading.
Firewall of my pc? I disabled all the WP plugins, and it didn’t work.

Is the form working if you add to a landing page built in mautic? So we can determine if the issue si with mautic or your site / hosting.

I just create a landing page to test it, and I added the HTML code and seems be working.
Check the link below:
TEste

Update:
I inserted the HTML code to the page, and it worked. But not when use the shortcode. Could be WPMautic Plugin the problem?

Update 2
I created a popup and inserted the shortcode and it worked. But I have popups, so I don’t want them on my website.

Update 3
I created new page and inserted the shortcode and worked again. So itsn’t working only in the first page. Any ideia how to fix it?

Thanks

Problem Fixed!

I couldn’t find a solution for why inserting this code: “[mautic type=“form” id=“1”]” into the shortcode wasn’t working on the first page.

I created a new page and inserted the shortcode in the same way as I did on the first page, and it worked.

So I inspected both pages and noticed that the script was loading differently. What I did was simply copy the script from the page that was working and paste it into the shortcode block of the first page, and it worked.

Instead of using the code [mautic type=“form” id=“5”] as recommended by the WP Mautic plugin, I pasted this code:

< script type=“text/javascript” src=“https://mautic.mindraiz.com/index.php/form/generate.js?id=5”>

I hope this helps someone in the future. Thanks.