Yet another problem

I have yet another problem with Mautic. I love this software, but there are so many glitches even with the latest version. Half the time I don’t know if its the software or my server, or even my browser.

My latest glitch is that when making a landing page with page builder, and trying to insert a form, the search facility on the forms does not work. The forms pagination, 1,2,3,4 >> etc just dosen’t work. I only get page 1 all the time. When searching for a form using the exact naming it fails to find it, but sometimes with other forms it does finds them. SO frustrating and very time consuming.

formpag.jpg

Can anyone tell me why the pagination does nto work when searching for forms to insert into a landing page.

Thanks

bump

I have yet another problem with Mautic. I love this software, but there are so many glitches even with the latest version. Half the time I don’t know if its the software or my server, or even my browser.

My latest glitch is that when making a landing page with page builder, and trying to insert a form, the search facility on the forms does not work. The forms pagination, 1,2,3,4 >> etc just dosen’t work. I only get page 1 all the time. When searching for a form using the exact naming it fails to find it, but sometimes with other forms it does finds them. SO frustrating and very time consuming.

Can anyone tell me why the pagination does nto work when searching for forms to insert into a landing page.

Thanks