Zapier integration

Hi zpetterd,

I am Frontend developer with a client who is very keen on getting this aspect of Mautic working for them.

I have been digging around on the internet and have finally come across your Zapier integration, thank you so much for making this.

I have got my first Zaps setup, sending data from Mautic to HubSpot. But for some reason I cannot get data flowing the opposite direction, I get an error.

Anyways, on to my point in contacting you. I am not sure how you are developing the integration, but I would like to offer any help that I can to get this working for the entire community. I was also wondering what the process is to move it out of beta, would it need to come from the Mautic core team?

Thanks again for taking the time to build this it has been a big time saver for me already.

mcneela86

Hi zpetterd,

I am Frontend developer with a client who is very keen on getting this aspect of Mautic working for them.

I have been digging around on the internet and have finally come across your Zapier integration, thank you so much for making this.

I have got my first Zaps setup, sending data from Mautic to HubSpot. But for some reason I cannot get data flowing the opposite direction, I get an error.

Anyways, on to my point in contacting you. I am not sure how you are developing the integration, but I would like to offer any help that I can to get this working for the entire community. I was also wondering what the process is to move it out of beta, would it need to come from the Mautic core team?

Thanks again for taking the time to build this it has been a big time saver for me already.

mcneela86

You will need to contact the core team. I handed over the Zapier development access to them as I had no reason to continue to develop it. The main feature that needs to be added to Mautic is the Zapier REST webhooks API.

Zac

Ok cool, I will get in touch with them. Thanks for the speedy response.