2.1.0 Released!

Howdy Marketers!

We’re proud to release this feature packaged 2.1.0! Check out all the new incredible features over at the Github release notes.

PLEASE READ

This release includes schema changes to the page_hits table. The database schema process can take several minutes depending on the size of this table. To get a gauge - it took 15 minutes to update an instance with 1.5 million page hits. It is not recommended to update through the web UI if you have a large dataset. Please read the notes in the Github changelog on how to utilize the upgrade.php script from CLI.

Always safe to make a back up first ;-)

Happy Marketing!

The Mautic Team

Howdy Marketers!

We’re proud to release this feature packaged 2.1.0! Check out all the new incredible features over at the Github release notes.

PLEASE READ
This release includes schema changes to the page_hits table. The database schema process can take several minutes depending on the size of this table. To get a gauge - it took 15 minutes to update an instance with 1.5 million page hits. It is not recommended to update through the web UI if you have a large dataset. Please read the notes in the Github changelog on how to utilize the upgrade.php script from CLI.

Always safe to make a back up first :wink:

Happy Marketing!
The Mautic Team

Congrats! Is there a minimum release level before upgrading? Would 1.4.1 -> 2.1 work?

HI!

2.0 introduced minimum requirements of PHP 5.6.19 and MySQL 5.5.3. If you have those, you should be good to go!

Testing… Cool!

Guys what is Feedman?

The is what I got from one of my smaller installs:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7j0l38d0l7gy22g/Screenshot%202016-08-11%2015.43.04.png?dl=0

@alanhartless Is there a way to update the schema without going to the command like? It’s a PTIA in shared hosting and something tells me, if for me, with 11 contacts, 1 month old install, the web based schema failed, I think it may for others that are not so capable of going to the command line.

To add to it, I just ran the upgrade script from the command line, but it fails because Mautic was updated, but the schema update crapped out. Can you spin up a script just for the schema update?

When I am updating via console, I receive a “An error occurred while updating the database. Check log for more details.” error but I cannot find anything in the logs and the application seems to be running 2.1.0 version.

Any ideas?

Thank you Alan,

My hosting provider has a security feature for “outbound connection” blocking.

Unforunately, this security feature is preventing the download of the update file.

I’ve whitelisted the server ip address for mautic.org but that has not corrected the issue.

Are the update files hosted on another URL or subdomain?

If so, please advise so I can whitelist that URL.

Thank you once again

Really looking forward to getting started with Mautic

Cheers :slight_smile: