2.10.1 & 2.11.0 emails not sending

Hi,

The past 2 versions of Mautic my emails that i send out arn’t sending out anymore. I have done nothing new or changed any settings for when creating an email and adding it to a segment with the contact list of people. When i put together the email and select to go to send and it shows the total number in the cue and i select a number for batch than it sends out. It goes through shows the entire process with the graphic and it comes out showing no problems all emails sent from cue than i select done. i wait a few minutes and it shows all emails still grayed out by number not in the yellow orange area for sent. It shows all emails still with a number in gray and queued so nothing actually was sent, i have no error information in logs or anything. The email settings in configuration are fine. The past 2 updates it just stopped sending. I can send 1 email at a time like the processing cue for bulk just stopped working all together and my hosting server and smtp can send out 50k daily and i’m only doing a 300 from a the list goes out monthly.

I than have to create a new email or copy a new email go back in save everything add the 300 to a segment i try again and than it shows like 1 to 5 sent in yellow and rest all in gray for queued it’s frustrating when i can’t find any errors to go by.

Version 2.10.1 it started and now 2.11.0 hasn’t changed. version 2.10.0 was just fine or the version before 2.10.1

mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Call to a member function getPreferredLocale() on null - in file /home/www/mydomain.com/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Controller/PublicController.php

[2017-10-31 14:39:24] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - require(/home/www/domain.com/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/www/domain.com.com/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209 [] []

[2017-10-31 14:39:24] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - include(/home/www/domain.com/app/cache/prod/translations/catalogue.en_US.be29aec3e037ad56180e85d033e5dfb086e2c796.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/www/cms.i4campaigns.com/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php - at line 339 [] []

Things had been working perfectly before past 2 updates and now the primary reason for using mautic is to send out emails with campaigns and that has stopped. I was making money with my newsletters and now i have to pay back others who have paid me to do newsletters and more because of the past 2 updates screwing up. I use ssh to do my updates when they come out and never had any issues i never have issues or errors when doing an update just end up with crap not working now.

Hi,

The past 2 versions of Mautic my emails that i send out arn’t sending out anymore. I have done nothing new or changed any settings for when creating an email and adding it to a segment with the contact list of people. When i put together the email and select to go to send and it shows the total number in the cue and i select a number for batch than it sends out. It goes through shows the entire process with the graphic and it comes out showing no problems all emails sent from cue than i select done. i wait a few minutes and it shows all emails still grayed out by number not in the yellow orange area for sent. It shows all emails still with a number in gray and queued so nothing actually was sent, i have no error information in logs or anything. The email settings in configuration are fine. The past 2 updates it just stopped sending. I can send 1 email at a time like the processing cue for bulk just stopped working all together and my hosting server and smtp can send out 50k daily and i’m only doing a 300 from a the list goes out monthly.

I than have to create a new email or copy a new email go back in save everything add the 300 to a segment i try again and than it shows like 1 to 5 sent in yellow and rest all in gray for queued it’s frustrating when i can’t find any errors to go by.

Version 2.10.1 it started and now 2.11.0 hasn’t changed. version 2.10.0 was just fine or the version before 2.10.1

mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Call to a member function getPreferredLocale() on null - in file /home/www/mydomain.com/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Controller/PublicController.php
[2017-10-31 14:39:24] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - require(/home/www/domain.com/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticCategoryBundleEntityCategory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/www/domain.com.com/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 209 [] []
[2017-10-31 14:39:24] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - include(/home/www/domain.com/app/cache/prod/translations/catalogue.en_US.be29aec3e037ad56180e85d033e5dfb086e2c796.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - in file /home/www/cms.i4campaigns.com/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php - at line 339 [] []

Things had been working perfectly before past 2 updates and now the primary reason for using mautic is to send out emails with campaigns and that has stopped. I was making money with my newsletters and now i have to pay back others who have paid me to do newsletters and more because of the past 2 updates screwing up. I use ssh to do my updates when they come out and never had any issues i never have issues or errors when doing an update just end up with crap not working now.

hi, the same problem here.

cron jobs work correctly because i receive email notification from cpanel but mautic doesn’t send email or update segment.

did you fix it?

if not which version works correctly?

tx for your help!

i had to go back to version 2.10.0 i had to rebuild my entire mautic system took me almost 4 full days to re add, rebuild re create everything and only upload my contacts and than had to create all user accounts as well. Total pain in the ass. Also version 2.11.0 caused the emails not to just be sent out everyone of the emails ended up being bounced and reported as spam threat alearts and they arn’t. So Mautic update between 2.10.1 and 2.11.0 totally screwed up my entire email system. i have had to pay to have things cleared up from being blacklisted and provide proof that my emails are safe and my domain is safe. Mautic just took a giant dump on me the past 2 versions.

hi my friend, you describe a nightmare! really tx for your help, i will follow your advice. it’s incredible no one discuss about this, moreover before 2.11 the had also a beta test and “after test” finally released 2.11 :frowning:

Agree with andreabaldoni,
Seems like nobody is using mautic, or they are using it for hobbies, and not for business…
Each new release como with bugs… I am thinking about leave mautic, and I am searching for alternatives…

Hi guys, I am a new user of Mautic and was extrmely positive untill I ran accross your thread here. We have just installed 2.11 and experimenting with it. Do you not recommend Mautic at all or an earlier stable version?

It seems like a really good concept but if it is not stable then it does not make sense to use it…

Thanks for your help.
JP

@JPSales, after installation have you set up Cron jobs?