3 Tools and 2 way sync

Hello I am not a programming professional but I would like to know your assessment.

I have been running Mautic for about 2 weeks.

Now I would like to combine this with other tools we use to keep the data the same or synonymous to the data by hand sync.

We have 3 Onlineshops these run over the ERP economy system belonging to the shops.

So here (Shops) are also the main data of customers.

Now we have LiveZilla for support with running tickets and chats

And Mautic for marketing.

In general, data are stored in all tools or even complete data sets (just when ordering)

How would you keep the whole thing on a stand? Goes with Mautic a 2-way sync or should you everything to the “shop guide” and there then all other systems dock to sync?

Hello I am not a programming professional but I would like to know your assessment.

I have been running Mautic for about 2 weeks.
Now I would like to combine this with other tools we use to keep the data the same or synonymous to the data by hand sync.
We have 3 Onlineshops these run over the ERP economy system belonging to the shops.

So here (Shops) are also the main data of customers.
Now we have LiveZilla for support with running tickets and chats
And Mautic for marketing.

In general, data are stored in all tools or even complete data sets (just when ordering)
How would you keep the whole thing on a stand? Goes with Mautic a 2-way sync or should you everything to the “shop guide” and there then all other systems dock to sync?