A suggestion

Not sure what your exact use case is, but If speed and integration with Amazon SES are your main concern, I recommend Sendy.co. Excellent email marketing program with tight integration with Amazon SES. We use both mautic and Sendy in our business, but more and more email marketing are being handled by Sendy, because the work flow is much smoother and we find it more reliable for mass mailing with excellent reporting.

Not sure what your exact use case is, but If speed and integration with Amazon SES are your main concern, I recommend Sendy.co. Excellent email marketing program with tight integration with Amazon SES. We use both mautic and Sendy in our business, but more and more email marketing are being handled by Sendy, because the work flow is much smoother and we find it more reliable for mass mailing with excellent reporting.

Thanks for the PM :slight_smile:
The thing is that we relay are in the need of tagging to different lists and send the right content, I don’t think Sendy can do that?
The problem is that when we send out a broadcast to 100K leads the emails queues up in the spool folder and the new people that signs up on our lists do not get their emails until the spool has sent all the other emails that can take 12-24 hours when using Amazon smtp and then new leads sends us personal angry emails wondering why they do not get their emails.