Advanced Email options not working

Hi,

I’ve set up a drip feed email campaign which has all been tested and works fine…except for the Advanced Email Options.

I’ve tried to add a BCC email address so that a member of our team is notified as soon as each email has been sent.

The email gets sent to the actual lead, but the BCC copy never arrives.

I’ve also tried adding an Asset as an attachment to one of the emails, but this is never attached when the email is sent to the lead.

Is there something obvious I’m missing when it comes to using the Advanced Email Options?

Any guidance appreciated!

Hi,

I’ve set up a drip feed email campaign which has all been tested and works fine…except for the Advanced Email Options.

I’ve tried to add a BCC email address so that a member of our team is notified as soon as each email has been sent.
The email gets sent to the actual lead, but the BCC copy never arrives.

I’ve also tried adding an Asset as an attachment to one of the emails, but this is never attached when the email is sent to the lead.

Is there something obvious I’m missing when it comes to using the Advanced Email Options?

Any guidance appreciated!

This may have been an issue specific to testing, with Mautic ‘detecting’ that the dummy lead registration and the BCC email address originated from the same device.
I’ve managed to pick up leads from elsewhere since my original post, and the BCC option worked fine on those.

I find that the Advanced Email Options don’t work either. I changed the From Name, From Address and Reply To Address to a different individual than myself without success. I even tried changing in the configuration settings for email without success also.

Same for me, subscribers do receive email but not the CC email… I was trying because as the admin I want to be noticed when user signup for a campaign using a form (not the standalone form)

I am experiencing the same issue - but only with SparkPost. When I had Gmail set up and the outgoing server cc/bcc email arrived just fine. I am wondering if this is a SparkPost and/or other provider issue? There is a thread on the SparkPost API and the necessity to edit the API to cc/bcc email. That did not suit my needs as it would cc/bcc every email - not just lead capture events.

I tried configuring SparkPost manually as a work-around but the result is the same. I’ve tried using Yahoo! as a cc/bcc recipient and have also submitted the forms via other devices. Nothing works up to now. SparkPost support were useless. I have an open question in the SparkPost Slack Community forum, and people are trying to assist. I’ll update this thread later.