SparkPost CC and BCC emails

I have set up SparkPost to send email via Mautic. Initially, I used the SparkPost API. It worked fine.

I wanted to CC or BCC myself ONLY on emails where a new lead has been created. In order to CC or BCC emails the SparkPost API has to be modified, which is fine, except for the fact that it will then CC or BCC me on every email initiated by Mautic. I obviously don’t want that.

I then set up SparkPost as “Other SMTP Server” and manually configured it. This tested and worked fine too. The only problem is that I still do not receive emails that I have set up to CC / BCC me. All other emails go out as scheduled.

SparkPost support seeme fairly clueless. I was unable to find an answer to this in the SparkPost Github Community either.

Any ideas? Any good alternatives?

I had this working fine previously using Gmail. Gmail is not a good alternative due to the volume of email sent.

I have set up SparkPost to send email via Mautic. Initially, I used the SparkPost API. It worked fine.

I wanted to CC or BCC myself ONLY on emails where a new lead has been created. In order to CC or BCC emails the SparkPost API has to be modified, which is fine, except for the fact that it will then CC or BCC me on every email initiated by Mautic. I obviously don’t want that.

I then set up SparkPost as “Other SMTP Server” and manually configured it. This tested and worked fine too. The only problem is that I still do not receive emails that I have set up to CC / BCC me. All other emails go out as scheduled.

SparkPost support seeme fairly clueless. I was unable to find an answer to this in the SparkPost Github Community either.

Any ideas? Any good alternatives?

I had this working fine previously using Gmail. Gmail is not a good alternative due to the volume of email sent.