Amazon + postfix listbounces+bounce_57946ac24951e@email.example.com issue

I’m having hard time managing the bounces generated via the listbounces+bounce_57946ac24951e@email.example.com. The amazon sending works fine but the bounces are hard to process. I’m using postfix dovecot, centos 6.

I’v tried several changes in the last few days but no result, the bounces in the format listbounces+bounce_57946ac24951e@email.example.com, where the email for bounces is listbounces@email.example.com.

Could anywan have any idea on how to have mautic process these bounces?

I’v tried several settings in postfix and/or dovecot but still no solution.

Thank You.

I’m having hard time managing the bounces generated via the listbounces+bounce_57946ac24951e@email.example.com. The amazon sending works fine but the bounces are hard to process. I’m using postfix dovecot, centos 6.

I’v tried several changes in the last few days but no result, the bounces in the format listbounces+bounce_57946ac24951e@email.example.com, where the email for bounces is listbounces@email.example.com.

Could anywan have any idea on how to have mautic process these bounces?
I’v tried several settings in postfix and/or dovecot but still no solution.

Thank You.

I use Mautic with “other smtp” setting >> amazon SES in the web interface
As software, Postfix works on the server as far as i know independently of what Mautic does with Amazon Ses.
But still these bounces return to the email.example.com where is the root of the Mautic.
My best guess was around the # mail delivery recipient_delimiter = + setting from the etcpostfixmain.cf
In the context of listbounces+bounce_5794536140fa5@email.example.com.
I’l try now to use a root email like bounce@example.com

[quote=13622:@scaraliu]I use Mautic with “other smtp” setting >> amazon SES in the web interface
As software, Postfix works on the server as far as i know independently of what Mautic does with Amazon Ses.
But still these bounces return to the email.example.com where is the root of the Mautic.
My best guess was around the # mail delivery recipient_delimiter = + setting from the etcpostfixmain.cf
In the context of listbounces+bounce_5794536140fa5@email.example.com.
I’l try now to use a root email like bounce@example.com[/quote]
Having the “+” between the address and its id, could solve. But nop.