API Stopped Working - timestamp refused

Hi Guys,

Ever since I updated Mautic 2 about 2 weeks ago the API stopped working for me and I am getting a “timestamp refused” error. I have verified and the server time is fine. Im curious if this could be a wrong error message, or something else has changed.

My site is now unusable due to the API not working any longer, and was curious if you could provide some help as to figuring out what I can do to resolve this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Hi Guys,

Ever since I updated Mautic 2 about 2 weeks ago the API stopped working for me and I am getting a “timestamp refused” error. I have verified and the server time is fine. Im curious if this could be a wrong error message, or something else has changed.

My site is now unusable due to the API not working any longer, and was curious if you could provide some help as to figuring out what I can do to resolve this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Anyone? Timestamp issues?

Im trying to use the api to communicate from an actual website (not an admin panel) and do NOT want to authorize the user on my backend, because well, there is no form for a user to fill out…because its a server.

So I am really really struggling to get this API working. Had it working in the past when I hacked the api tester to get a token, and then when I upgraded to 2, I get the timestamp refused issue.

Would love to use this.