V2.8 w/php5.6 can't enable API

Hi

I am about to uninstall Mautic - which is a shame because it seems like a fairly good application - because I can get no where with enabling API. I have tried all of the suggestions in the Forum and have had a help request posted with no one even looking at it. It would seem as you are my last hope.

I have tried the cache delete/rebuild and the mod_sec turn off (server wide too) but nothing helps - it still just says Please wait and clocks forever. There’s more details in my post in Support. I wish someone could at least help explain why it’s clocking and I could launch into troubleshooting. Alternatively, if I knew what db table this switch is in that might help too.

Are you able to provide any ideas at all before I move on to some other app? Thanks in advance!

Ken St. John

Thanks for replying! At least now I know someone is out there - was beginning to worry!
I was able to get enabled but now I have no “API Credentials” menu item in the configuration panel.
Hope someone can help as I’m truly running out of ideas and patience.

Hi

I am about to uninstall Mautic - which is a shame because it seems like a fairly good application - because I can get no where with enabling API. I have tried all of the suggestions in the Forum and have had a help request posted with no one even looking at it. It would seem as you are my last hope.
I have tried the cache delete/rebuild and the mod_sec turn off (server wide too) but nothing helps - it still just says Please wait and clocks forever. There’s more details in my post in Support. I wish someone could at least help explain why it’s clocking and I could launch into troubleshooting. Alternatively, if I knew what db table this switch is in that might help too.
Are you able to provide any ideas at all before I move on to some other app? Thanks in advance!
Ken St. John

Hello @KenSTJ, I’m truly sorry you are experiencing difficulty with Mautic. Have you tried engaging our Slack community? I will say that based on a quick Google search, it would seem you are experiencing a server challenge vs. a Mautic one, however I am admittedly not a sysadmin. As our community continues to grow and we develop better process/systems to support communication, our hope is that posts like yours will not fall through the cracks, for that I am sorry. With that said, open source software provides many with a powerful solution for free, but also often requires add’l resources when the waves get a bit rough. Again, I’d encourage you to reach out to our Slack community if you haven’t already.