No API Credentials Menu

Finally got API enabled. Now have no API Credentials menu item. Deleted /app/cache several times. Any other ideas??

Finally got API enabled. Now have no API Credentials menu item. Deleted /app/cache several times. Any other ideas??

exit and enter again

did that a few times - very weird.

Go back and disable and enable API in the settings. @KenSTJ

deleted app/cache, verified config.php that enable api=0, back into Mautic - cleared bowser cache, saved and close, enable API - still no API Credentials menu, back to config.pgp - confirmed enable API = 1.

Noticed in cache folder I have no script_executions.json file…I think this needs to be there. Uninstalled / reinstalled Mautic thru Softaculous - still not there. Have to figure out how to get a copy.

Looking at the zip of 2.8.2 I see it looks as if Mautic creates script_executions.json because it’s not part of the package under cache folder. This is nuts. Can anyone tell me if their app/cache folder contains this json file??

about ready to can Mautic - it’s not worth the aggrevation

Uninstalled Mautic - again. This was the softaculous install. Installed manually this time. API enabled right off the bat so that problem didn’t rear its ugly head. However, nothing I do brings up the API Credentials menu item in the Configuration menu.

well @KenSTJ no idea what is your problem but you are the first one that i see having this problem i have install a lot of Mautic all over the world without the problem you are reporting.

Lucky me. I can’t understand why if the API is enabled the API Credential menu won’t appear. The manual installation worked very well and the environment check was all green with nothing to revise.

No need to reply further I’ve uninstalled Mautic in favor of SuiteCRM - installed and functioning without any issues.

It’s just too frustrating to continue beating my head against a wall trying to get solutions to basic issues.