Not able to create API Credentials

In trying to create an API credentials set the NEW button cross keeps on turning and then just stops.

Running Mautic 1.2

Apache 2.2.26

PHP 5.4.43

MySQL 5.5.42-37.1

Please, advice.

Thank you.

In trying to create an API credentials set the NEW button cross keeps on turning and then just stops.

Running Mautic 1.2
Apache 2.2.26
PHP 5.4.43
MySQL 5.5.42-37.1

Please, advice.

Thank you.

Hi, I tested it and it works for me. Maybe try another browser and if possible, open a developer tools (press F12), navigate to Console tab and then press the new button. Do you see some error message? If yes, please, copy-paste it here.

Well, I could go to the API Credentials pages, and also the Configuration pages early on when I installed Mautic. However, now I cannot get to the Configuration page, and clicking on the New button in the API Credentials goes dead after a few seconds.

I have tried, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge the same things happens. There is no error messages in the Console of Development Tools.

Please, advice.

Thank you in advance.

Look for an error message. It can be in app/logs folder or in the server error log. Also, try to clear cache (remove app/cache folder). Maybe only cache is outdated.

I think I solved it. I initially installed Mautic in a root/mautic folder and then changed the mautic to a different name afterwards. That may have caused the issues. I have reinstalled it this time under the proper folder and it is working now.

Thanks for the assist.

The problem is actually (or also) due to the CloudFlare. I have to turn it off (or pause the service) to allow Mautic to work properly. I am figuring out how to isolate the Mautic subdirectory from being cached by CloudFlare.

It works properly now after excluding the Mautic subdirectory from being cached by CloudFlare.