As soon as i click on apply or save and close. It goes back to select template or segment option

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.2
My PHP version is: 7.3.27
My Database type and version is: MySQL, Sorry I don’t know how to check version

Your problem
My problem is:
Hello Friends, I am Sandeep Goyal. I am new to Mautic and honestly not from development background. But with the help of online videos and articles, I have added cron jobs, configured email settings etc. But When I am trying to create email in channels or landing pages, As soon as i click on apply or save and close. It goes back to select template or segment option and this time does not even give option to apply or save and close or build etc.

These errors are showing in the log: don’t know how to take logs

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: no steps taken yet but if get steps them i will be able to perform it

To see log entries click settings gear in top right corner, click system info and then click log.

This is the screen shot after I tried to create email. There is no log.

Please help me

Try the below two solutions. Each at a time checking if the error has cleared.

1. Enable the Intl php extension. Go to cpanel, then Select PHP Version, check whether Intl is enabled. If not enable it.

2. ModSecurity might be blocking the action. Contact your host and tell them to whitelist the actions that are triggering the block. This though is time consuming and less effective. The best option is to tell them to disable ModSec on the specific subdomain you’ve hosted mautic. You can often enable it later.

Lastly don’t forget to clear cache. To clear cache go to cpanel => file manager => domain/subdomain (mautic installation) => Var. In the Var folder you will see the cache folder, select it or right click it then choose delete. The folder is auto-regenerated there is nothing to worry about.

1 Like