Mautic Community Forums

Assets automatically download when viewing a contact

I need help please. When viewing a contact within mautic - all the assets that the contact has downloaded in the past - starts to automatically download when you view that contact.

This causes so many issues. Just when you need to view a contact and look at the event timeline - the downloads that they have previously downloaded and that is logged in their event timeline initiates at once.

It makes viewing a contact impossible because it literally makes your pc freeze up with all the tasks its processing.

Does anyone else experience this - and how can I make it stop?

Thanks

Adele

I need help please. When viewing a contact within mautic - all the assets that the contact has downloaded in the past - starts to automatically download when you view that contact.
This causes so many issues. Just when you need to view a contact and look at the event timeline - the downloads that they have previously downloaded and that is logged in their event timeline initiates at once.
It makes viewing a contact impossible because it literally makes your pc freeze up with all the tasks its processing.

Does anyone else experience this - and how can I make it stop?
Thanks
Adele

I am also facing this issue, actually on Android (Chrome browser).

So when I open a contact that has downloaded an asset, Mautic wants my browser to download that asset as well.