Assets automatically download when viewing a contact

I need help please. When viewing a contact within mautic - all the assets that the contact has downloaded in the past - starts to automatically download when you view that contact.

This causes so many issues. Just when you need to view a contact and look at the event timeline - the downloads that they have previously downloaded and that is logged in their event timeline initiates at once.

It makes viewing a contact impossible because it literally makes your pc freeze up with all the tasks its processing.

Does anyone else experience this - and how can I make it stop?

Thanks

Adele

I need help please. When viewing a contact within mautic - all the assets that the contact has downloaded in the past - starts to automatically download when you view that contact.
This causes so many issues. Just when you need to view a contact and look at the event timeline - the downloads that they have previously downloaded and that is logged in their event timeline initiates at once.
It makes viewing a contact impossible because it literally makes your pc freeze up with all the tasks its processing.

Does anyone else experience this - and how can I make it stop?
Thanks
Adele

I am also facing this issue, actually on Android (Chrome browser).

So when I open a contact that has downloaded an asset, Mautic wants my browser to download that asset as well.

Old thread, but I have the same problem. Running 4.x

Edit an asset will auto download the asset.

View an asset, and the asset preview pane is empty. (does not show the content of the PDF asset)

Open or Edit contact that has d/l an asset, and the same asset will autodownload.