Basic Setup - HELP

Hello Mautic Community.

I just want to get basic setup to send some emails. I’m not having much luck.

I have the Pro Account. I have a Google Gmail account with Google Apps for Business. We also have a MailChimp account.

I understand how to create an email and a campaign, and I’ve even imported my Lead list.

How do I config to send emails? Should I send through Mautic? If so, how? Should I send through Gmail? If so, how?

Need help. Please!

Thanks.

Hello Mautic Community.

I just want to get basic setup to send some emails. I’m not having much luck.

I have the Pro Account. I have a Google Gmail account with Google Apps for Business. We also have a MailChimp account.

I understand how to create an email and a campaign, and I’ve even imported my Lead list.

How do I config to send emails? Should I send through Mautic? If so, how? Should I send through Gmail? If so, how?

Need help. Please!

Thanks.

Hi Mitch,
You can send email from Mautic to your leads - similar to MailChimp account. If you have created a ‘list email’ then you can attach a specific list for which the email has to go - and send it.

If you prefer to use your Gmail account to send mail - visit the admin console in mautic.net/login. There you will find all your Mautic instances. On to the right you will see ‘Edit’ - that leads you to setup your own ‘Email send domain’. Use that to setup your Gmail account to be used for sending purposes.

Hope this helps.
thanks.

hi guys, I’m new on Mautic and trying to understand how it works.
Augentina, when you say " You can send email from Mautic to your leads - similar to MailChimp account. If you have created a ‘list email’ then you can attach a specific list for which the email has to go - and send it."

does that mean mautic.net is able to send emails without an smtp or a third party sender ?

I signed up yesterday and tested few emails and they all gone out and delivered by Mautic.

and if yes, on the upgrade page, the sending limit says " Unlimited (Rate Limited) " what does that mean ?

Thanks in advance guys
Mark