[begginer] Actions on campaign

Hi everyone!

I’m a beginer Mautic user and I’m doing some tests. I have a question: I created a campaign with its respective form. On this form, I configurated only 1 action that is send me an email notification to me. On the campaign, I configurated an email sending to user and other actions. When an user fills the form, I receive the email notification, but the user dont receive the email.

Some campaing constructor “baloons” isn’t colored and I suspect that has some problem, I don’t know. Here’s the printscreen: mautic-duvida.jpg

When I create 2 form actions, the other action campaigns doesnt work. What can be happening?

Mautic version: 2.3.0

Hi everyone!

I’m a beginer Mautic user and I’m doing some tests. I have a question: I created a campaign with its respective form. On this form, I configurated only 1 action that is send me an email notification to me. On the campaign, I configurated an email sending to user and other actions. When an user fills the form, I receive the email notification, but the user dont receive the email.

Some campaing constructor “baloons” isn’t colored and I suspect that has some problem, I don’t know. Here’s the printscreen:

When I create 2 form actions, the other action campaigns doesnt work. What can be happening?

Mautic version: 2.3.0