Best Configuration Settings [help please]

Can you help me with configuration, please?

1. I want to send 100 emails per hour
  2. I want to use my own SMTP to send emails
  3. I want to set up monthly newsletter which I will send to my contact once in a month (after that email has taken action I will use campaign to send them different emails)

Any help step by step would be really appreciated.

Can you help me with configuration, please?

1. I want to send 100 emails per hour
  2. I want to use my own SMTP to send emails
  3. I want to set up monthly newsletter which I will send to my contact once in a month (after that email has taken action I will use campaign to send them different emails)

Any help step by step would be really appreciated.

There is not best configuration settings. Also, your scenario is the most basic you don’t need to go extra crazy.

@Shaz3e satisfied ?

Although I fully agree with you, today I’m feeling less cynical than usual so I’ll rather give some small hints to OP instead of joining you. :slight_smile:

@Shaz3e, I would suggest to start with the technical stuff first, i.e:

• registering for a Mailgun account for sending emails from Mautic (I would avoid self-hosted SMTP servers) … first 10k mails are free, so you can test things at no cost
  • setting up SMTP credentials at Mailgun for Mautic to use
  • setting up DKIM+SPF on your domain so that Mailgun can send on behalf of it and spam scores will be low (depends on your content, though)
  • regarding prices, 100 emails per hour at a constant rate would mean 75k monthly emails, which Mailgun charges at 33 USD/month (this is basically baksheesh)

Regarding content, feel free to explore the forums on how to set up campaigns, decisions, etc., and come back with specific questions which we’ll try to provide help for.

Best
D.

@denispavliha Mailgun is not the list of Email Settings what should I do? Do I need to set up with Other SMTP Server?

• Shaz3e

@bizcrony not yet I am still exploring…