Bounce Email via monitored gmail inbox does not work

Your software

My Mautic version is: 3.3.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.27

Your problem
My problem is: emails bounced through SES and monitored gmail inbox, has stopped working days ago

I am using SES to send emails.
Notifications arrive in the gmail inbox, but are not processed by Mautic

I have configured the gmail inbox monitored and it connects with Mautic correctly when leaving in INBOX, but it gives an error when running the cron (mautic: email: fetch)

These errors are showing in the log:
La tarea “/opt/psa/admin/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/viajandox.com/apps.viajandox.com/mautic/bin/console mautic:email:fetch” se completó con errores en 14194 segundos. Su salida es:

PHP Warning: imap_fetchbody(): supplied resource is not a valid imap resource in /var/www/vhosts/viajandox.com/apps.viajandox.com/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/MonitoredEmail/Mailbox.php on line 944
PHP Warning: imap_fetchstructure(): supplied resource is not a valid imap resource in /var/www/vhosts/viajandox.com/apps.viajandox.com/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/MonitoredEmail/Mailbox.php on line 905
PHP Warning: imap_fetchstructure(): supplied resource is not a valid imap resource in /var…

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I have changed the gmail account, but the error continues

I would appreciate any help with my problem

is the PHP version the cron uses the same PHP version as the webserver uses? It seems like Mautic cannot connect.

You can also try to specify the right PHP in the cron like this:

/usr/bin/php7.3 /var/www/list.xxx.com/web/bin/console mautic:email:fetch

There are better ways to process bounces from Amazon. On Mautic SES Bounce Processing you can read about it.

1. Which version of PHP is recommended?

2. I have tried the cron putting the PHP version, but it gives error

La tarea “/opt/psa/admin/bin/php73 /var/www/vhosts/viajandox.com/apps.viajandox.com/mautic/bin/console mautic:email:fetch” se completó con errores en 0 segundos. Su salida es:

/bin/sh: 1: /opt/psa/admin/bin/php73: not found

By the way, the others cron runs very well, the problem is only with the cron that processes the bounce (mautic:email:fetch)

It was just an example about how you could specify a different PHP, but you should of course have that PHP version installed on your system.

yes, my PHP version installed es la 7.3

This is the PHP the webserver is using. The PHP used by cron is often a different one.

If you have ssh access to your server you can try to give the command: php -v

You could also try to use a different mail service, so not gmail, to try. It is sometimes hard to find a problem, but if another provider does work you know that the problem is with gmail.

So, do you think it is better to manage bounces with webhook?
I don’t know much about this topic.
Is it easy to configure in SES and Mautic?

If you could recommend someone to help me configure the bounces correctly, I would appreciate it, and of course that person would be paid.