Bounced emails behavior

Hi everyone,

I have settled up my bounced email segment filter in Mautic and it works fine. I use Amazon SES.

First I wanna thank all the dev team who does this fantastic job.

My question is simple : now, the bounced emails are marked as “bounced” in the contacts (“wow, incredible, I feel so clever to have noticed that !” :) )

If I send another campaign newsletter using the same contact list as before, will these addresses be sended to too or will the bounced emails be considered as “do not contact” emails ?

If that is not the case, how do you proceed to change them in “do not contact” emails ?

Thx in advance for your kind reply.

Hi everyone,

I have settled up my bounced email segment filter in Mautic and it works fine. I use Amazon SES.

First I wanna thank all the dev team who does this fantastic job.

My question is simple : now, the bounced emails are marked as “bounced” in the contacts (“wow, incredible, I feel so clever to have noticed that !” :slight_smile: )
If I send another campaign newsletter using the same contact list as before, will these addresses be sended to too or will the bounced emails be considered as “do not contact” emails ?

If that is not the case, how do you proceed to change them in “do not contact” emails ?

Thx in advance for your kind reply.