Brainstorming for effect full use of Mautic with info pages not sales pages

Hello,

We used Mautic for our B2B pages like many other of us. Now the focus on our business pages will focus more on b2c but we provide mostly the information. The actually sales goes through retails and we provide our product, and marketing informations etc.

My core responsibility is not Mautic therefore I would like to open this chat to brainstorm how we all could improve our use of Mautic.

1. In my case, we will still have the B2B hidden in the footer’s contacts.
  2. Nowadays we focus on our retail customers as an information page with newsletter etc. too. Why we need to separate where the leads are coming form.
  3. But also we have one multi language page with no subdomains. Now we need to track and filter the customers according there countries.

If I have everything in one Mautic, and we would have 20,000 visitors/month, we would have 240k contacts every year in a b2b database when 98% b2c is or just someone who is interest in our information.

How would you guys setup mautic to
  4. b2b, keep the database clean
  5. b2c, have it usable.

We also need to combine Mautic with a CRM for the B2B and I don’t want to mixed it with the B2C.

Thank you for your thoughts in a more tech orientated forum.

Hello,

We used Mautic for our B2B pages like many other of us. Now the focus on our business pages will focus more on b2c but we provide mostly the information. The actually sales goes through retails and we provide our product, and marketing informations etc.

My core responsibility is not Mautic therefore I would like to open this chat to brainstorm how we all could improve our use of Mautic.

1. In my case, we will still have the B2B hidden in the footer’s contacts.
  2. Nowadays we focus on our retail customers as an information page with newsletter etc. too. Why we need to separate where the leads are coming form.
  3. But also we have one multi language page with no subdomains. Now we need to track and filter the customers according there countries.

If I have everything in one Mautic, and we would have 20,000 visitors/month, we would have 240k contacts every year in a b2b database when 98% b2c is or just someone who is interest in our information.

How would you guys setup mautic to

1. b2b, keep the database clean
  2. b2c, have it usable.

We also need to combine Mautic with a CRM for the B2B and I don’t want to mixed it with the B2C.
Thank you for your thoughts in a more tech orientated forum.