Broadcast/segment email is not showing up in my campaign

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.3
My PHP version is:
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is: broadcast/segment email is not showing up in my campaign

I created a new segment/broadcast email. I want to resend the email to people that did not open the email and so created a new campaign. I select the appropriate segment and next add the Action ‘Send email’. Yet I only see my autoresponder emails in the list to choose from, not my broadcast email.
It seems I am missing something basic here. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thx,
Marcel

Hello!
Is it possible, that you are filtering it somehow? (Sometimes I forget a string in the search bar and it filters out the emails)
Joey

Hi Joey,
Do you mean Segment > Filters? If so, nothing is set.
Marcel

No. I mean Channels > Emails

Nope, no filter there. I see all my emails, both segment and autoresponder.
Would that change the list I see when I want to add an email in my campaign step?

Can you plz send a screenshot where you are looking for this option?
Is it in Campaigns?
If so - in campaigns you cannot send broadcast emails, you have to send them in the Channels > Emails.

Okay, I see your screenshot now.

Template Email is to be used in campaigns. If you want to send a broadcast you need to create a segment email, choose a segment and send them.

Here is a simple video:

It is from campaigns and I did create a segment email. The idea was to be able to send the email again in case of non open.
Is that possible at all?

There are 2 problems here:

1. If you created a campaign, which has the last step ‘send email’ and a contact already finished the campaign (completed the last step.) then adding a new step won’t be triggered for them.
  2. You can send a segment email (broadcast if you will) to any segment. If you’d like to re-send to a segment of non-openers you can have a segment for that (modify your original segment).
    Example:

This example would send the emails to those vegetarians (original segment) who have not opened that mail in question.
2 Likes

Awesome. We live and learn!