Some General Support Questions?

Hi,

1. I sent a “Segment” email to myself and I received it successfully, now I’m testing this email again but I can’t send it to myself because now it says “There are no pending contacts” but I still belong to the segment; so I can only send a “Segment” email only once to an existing contact? If so, how can I workaround this so I can send this the email again to the existing contact?

Quote:

2. If I want to exclude an email link from being converted to a "trackable" link, do I just have to add mautic:disable-tracking="" to the link?
Code:
Quote:

3. I switched the segment on one of my campaigns but I still notice contacts from the old segment still showing in the "Campaign > Contacts" tab; how can I remove these contacts from the campaign?
Quote:

4. If a campaign is set to "Unpublished", then this means that no emails will be sent to any of the contacts within the segment I setup for this campaign; right?
Quote:

5. What happens if halfway through my "Published" campaign I set it to "Unpublished" and then make it "Published" again? Will all my contacts start the campaign from the beginning or just pick up where they left off?
Quote:

6. For the "Campaign > Send Email > at a relative time period" event, is the date used for this event based on when the contact was added to the segment associated with this campaign? If so, if I remove the contact from this segment and add them again; does that mean they will restart this campaign from the beginning?
Quote:

7. How can I search/filter contacts by the Campaigns they are in?
Quote:

8.How can I view Read Emails, Failed Emails, Clicked stats by Campaign? I see the current Campaign statistics only show Send Emails, which isn't really helpful.

I tried looking under the Reports page to see if I can create a report by Campaign but I can't seem to find an option for that.
Quote:

Thank you!

Hi,

1. I sent a “Segment” email to myself and I received it successfully, now I’m testing this email again but I can’t send it to myself because now it says “There are no pending contacts” but I still belong to the segment; so I can only send a “Segment” email only once to an existing contact? If so, how can I workaround this so I can send this the email again to the existing contact?

[quote][/quote]

2. If I want to exclude an email link from being converted to a “trackable” link, do I just have to add mautic:disable-tracking="" to the link?

<a href="http://www.domain.com/unsubscribe?segment_id={contactfield=segment_id}?contact_id={contactfield=contact_id}" mautic:disable-tracking="" target="_blank">Unsubscribe Link</a>

[quote][/quote]

3. I switched the segment on one of my campaigns but I still notice contacts from the old segment still showing in the “Campaign > Contacts” tab; how can I remove these contacts from the campaign?

[quote][/quote]

4. If a campaign is set to “Unpublished”, then this means that no emails will be sent to any of the contacts within the segment I setup for this campaign; right?

[quote][/quote]

5. What happens if halfway through my “Published” campaign I set it to “Unpublished” and then make it “Published” again? Will all my contacts start the campaign from the beginning or just pick up where they left off?

[quote][/quote]

6. For the “Campaign > Send Email > at a relative time period” event, is the date used for this event based on when the contact was added to the segment associated with this campaign? If so, if I remove the contact from this segment and add them again; does that mean they will restart this campaign from the beginning?

[quote][/quote]

7. How can I search/filter contacts by the Campaigns they are in?

[quote][/quote]

8.How can I view Read Emails, Failed Emails, Clicked stats by Campaign? I see the current Campaign statistics only show Send Emails, which isn’t really helpful.

I tried looking under the Reports page to see if I can create a report by Campaign but I can’t seem to find an option for that.

[quote][/quote]

Thank you!