Bug ? A/B test + campaign decision "email open"

Hello,

I think i 've got a bug or maybe a miss-configuration here. I don t know witch one because i find nothing on the forum… And the bug seems to be a little bit too obvious not to be report ever before.

I was using in a campaign a decision “email open” to trigger more event afterward, basic use…

It works well, then it stop working : the decision didn’t trigger anymore BUT mautic was tracking well the opening in the contact history. Every thing else worked (tracking and trigger based on page view, form, etc.).

I find out that it was an A/B test campaign I activated on the email I used in the campaign that stop the decision to trigger. When i desactivate the B version of the mail : it works fine again…

It is easily reproducible, so if some one can validate or invalidate my result.

Thanks a lot,

Takpaf.

Hello,

I think i 've got a bug or maybe a miss-configuration here. I don t know witch one because i find nothing on the forum… And the bug seems to be a little bit too obvious not to be report ever before.

I was using in a campaign a decision “email open” to trigger more event afterward, basic use…

It works well, then it stop working : the decision didn’t trigger anymore BUT mautic was tracking well the opening in the contact history. Every thing else worked (tracking and trigger based on page view, form, etc.).

I find out that it was an A/B test campaign I activated on the email I used in the campaign that stop the decision to trigger. When i desactivate the B version of the mail : it works fine again…

It is easily reproducible, so if some one can validate or invalidate my result.

Thanks a lot,

Takpaf.