Bug using select and conditions based form field

Hi, maybe i found a little bug in mautic using Select values submitted by forms and conditions based form field into campaign.

If I insert label and value with different values into select

then when i try to check which value has been selected with conditions based form field i get and error.

Examples:

If I insert into the select field:

LABEL: Pescara - VALUE: pescara

condition based returns me and error of invalid value when i try to check if user selected Pescara

LABEL: Pescara - VALUE: Pescara

condition based DOESN’T returns me any error and i can go on with campaign

it seems like condition based form value works only if in a select field LABEL is equal to VALUE

Hi, maybe i found a little bug in mautic using Select values submitted by forms and conditions based form field into campaign.

If I insert label and value with different values into select

then when i try to check which value has been selected with conditions based form field i get and error.

Examples:

LABEL: Pescara - VALUE: pescara
condition based returns me and error of invalid value when i try to check if user selected Pescara

LABEL: Pescara - VALUE: Pescara
condition based DOESN’T returns me any error and i can go on with campaign

it seems like condition based form value works only if in a select field LABEL is equal to VALUE

Hello

Can someone help me. I am using checkbox on form. In campaigns I make a condition that it selected an item, for example, I am comparing if the value is equal to App1. I tried with select and it works, but with checkbox it does not work.

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/4445914/21312079/1610fcae-c5f3-11e6-9032-a7453eab9b4c.png