Bulk Removal Bounce Tag

Is there no way to remove the bounced tag from emails in bulk?

I am having issues with Amazon SES configuration and every email I am sending is being bounced. I had previously tested my configuration with my own email and it worked. When I sent the email to an entire segment everything bounced. Now I am left with having to remove the bounce tag one by one from each contact.

I have searched and have not found another solution. I imagine this could be done via database, but I am surprised there isn’t another way in the UI. If I am missing something I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

Is there no way to remove the bounced tag from emails in bulk?

I am having issues with Amazon SES configuration and every email I am sending is being bounced. I had previously tested my configuration with my own email and it worked. When I sent the email to an entire segment everything bounced. Now I am left with having to remove the bounce tag one by one from each contact.

I have searched and have not found another solution. I imagine this could be done via database, but I am surprised there isn’t another way in the UI. If I am missing something I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

You create a Campaign the contact source is a Segment and in the Campaign builder add the action removed tag and put the tag to be removed.