cache clear

after update of mautic 1.3

having issue with dashboard and sub modules

so some people suggest to clear the cache

so trying to clear the cache

[xxx@192-168-174-272-ad mautic]# php app/console cache:clear

Clearing the cache for the prod environment with debug false

PHP Fatal error: Class ‘DOMDocument’ not found in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mautic/vendor/symfony/config/Symfony/Component/Config/Util/XmlUtils.php on line 52

please help

Using the command line app

php app/console cache:clear

after update of mautic 1.3

having issue with dashboard and sub modules

so some people suggest to clear the cache

so trying to clear the cache

[xxx@192-168-174-272-ad mautic]# php app/console cache:clear

Clearing the cache for the prod environment with debug false
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘DOMDocument’ not found in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mautic/vendor/symfony/config/Symfony/Component/Config/Util/XmlUtils.php on line 52

please help

I just emptied/deleted everything inside of the ‘app/cache’ directory… It worked for me.

i update mautic with 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 and follow the step to clear cache but i got and error

"php app/console cache:clear // Clearing the cache for the prod environment with debug
// false
What i have to do please help me out

Thanks in Advance

[quote=18429:@bizcrony]i update mautic with 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 and follow the step to clear cache but i got and error

"php app/console cache:clear // Clearing the cache for the prod environment with debug
// false
What i have to do please help me out

Thanks in Advance[/quote]

Same problem here!

My output:

Also me…

I tried to update via the frontend, but I got an error opening the contacts. So I deleted the cache-folder via the console. Same problem.

I had a slightly different error when I was trying to clear cache but you may want to try increasing memory_limit in php.ini to 256M if yours is not 256M at the moment. Not sure if it will solve your problem but it fixed mine.

@psopacua
i resolved this problem …
let me know if you still have this problem.

Hello, is it possible to clear cache in Mautic.net instance ?

Thanks

@bizcrony can you please share the solution, it might be helpful to others…
@marogalli, you can ask mautic support to do it for you (open a ticket?)

@Yosu Cadilla you can clear the cache by SSH or you also can delete the folder of Cache

@bizcrony How exactly do you do this with SSH?

where you installed your mautic .cpanel ?

check my profile to better results

@Yosu Cadilla

I use ServerPilot.io to manage VPS servers. Here are the basic instructions to clear via SSH:

(this is for Ubuntu)

1. SSH to your server (use a tool like MobaXterm - https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download.html)
  2. Navigate to your Mautic instance folder
  3. Type: php app/console cache:clear