Campaign and Automated Emails

Hi guys.

I used Hubspot for some time but I’m thinking to change for Mautic. I tried Mautic demo but I got some doubts about automated emails:

1. Can I set my campaign to send the automated email only in a time window? For example, only send emails at 9 AM weekdays?
  2. There is some kind of hierarchy in the campaigns? For example, when a contact is in Campaign A he can’t be activated in Campaign B or C?
  3. Hubspot has this dynamic forms, that if a contact already answered one question in a form, it changes the field when he sees another form in another landing page. There’s a way to do it using mautic?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi guys.
I used Hubspot for some time but I’m thinking to change for Mautic. I tried Mautic demo but I got some doubts about automated emails:

1. Can I set my campaign to send the automated email only in a time window? For example, only send emails at 9 AM weekdays?
  2. There is some kind of hierarchy in the campaigns? For example, when a contact is in Campaign A he can’t be activated in Campaign B or C?
  3. Hubspot has this dynamic forms, that if a contact already answered one question in a form, it changes the field when he sees another form in another landing page. There’s a way to do it using mautic?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi Diego… Let me try to help you…

1. You can schedule or define a delay but currently you cannot define the time windows to send emails
  2. In the campaign builder you can manage campaigns that the contact is included in… You should handle this manually by putting these conditions in the decision tree.
  3. Not yet… I also envision myself needing this feature however it is not available yet…