To run Campaign as autoresponder

Hi I am a newbie to Mautic. I have installed the Mautic (version 2.2.1) on hostgator server and link it with my wordpress website. The contact is successfully added in the segments(leadlist). I have created a test campaign in regards to the list and set the cron jobs as required. May be I am missing any part to set the campaign as autoresponder because the campaign is not getting triggered or the lead/contacts are not getting emails as autoresponder process.

Provide the suitable suggestion to keep on track.

Hi I am a newbie to Mautic. I have installed the Mautic (version 2.2.1) on hostgator server and link it with my wordpress website. The contact is successfully added in the segments(leadlist). I have created a test campaign in regards to the list and set the cron jobs as required. May be I am missing any part to set the campaign as autoresponder because the campaign is not getting triggered or the lead/contacts are not getting emails as autoresponder process.
Provide the suitable suggestion to keep on track.

@ajaypalsofttrix Have to setup the cron jobs? without cron-job there is not triggers actions

Thanks