Campaign decision not working for open email

Hi Team,

I am running below campaign where decision node(Open Email) always evaluates to NO path even after mail is read within 30 secs. I verified that mautic is able to detect email read in lead activities but still always takes NO path.

0c5f9a92-d81b-11e5-9898-299687255278.png

97f54eda-d81b-11e5-9cb7-7633d3d17d2c.png

I have below crontab set to run every one min

php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod -f

php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod -f

php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

I try deleting cache, restart httpd, reinstall/install mautic(all versions 1.1.3, 1.2.0, 1.2.1, 1.2.2 as well) but nothing works. When I try the same campaign in cloud it works. Please help me find out the root cause?

Thanks,

Nimesh

Hi I’m having the same issue in the mautic hosted system. So you’re saying that in an on premise installation this functionality should work?

Thank you, I will test and after post the result here.

VIew image @pietromantovani

Campaign seems OK, but have you setup the crons like I’ve told you?
For example.

1 leadlists update to be executed at [every hour]:00
2 campaign update to be executed at [every hour]:05
3 trigger to be executed at [every hour]:10

Hello pietromantovani,

I use DigitalOcean server, use the mautic 1.3.1.
The cron would be * * * * * (every minute)
or 1 * * * * (first minute of every hour)

??

Tks

@tginformatica It’s mandatory that the cron are executed in the exact order I’ve told you

1 leadlists update
2 campaign update
3 trigger

Set the interval of your choice, but use this sequence.

Hello @pietromantovani

I noticed that the open e-mails were not marked as read, it was then that I started researching more about traking mail.

The solution:
In system settings, by default host is localhost, we had the idea to change the address of my domain and it worked.

Tks brother!

Hello,

also am having the same problem , can anyone help?

tks !

Hi Team,

I am running below campaign where decision node(Open Email) always evaluates to NO path even after mail is read within 30 secs. I verified that mautic is able to detect email read in lead activities but still always takes NO path.

I have below crontab set to run every one min

php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod -f
php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod -f
php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

I try deleting cache, restart httpd, reinstall/install mautic(all versions 1.1.3, 1.2.0, 1.2.1, 1.2.2 as well) but nothing works. When I try the same campaign in cloud it works. Please help me find out the root cause?

Thanks,
Nimesh

I have also filed an issue at https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1454

Can someone please take a look? This is very time critical so any help would be much appreciated.

I’m not a programmer, but from what you say I suspect a cron/trigger problem. When do you run cron? When you say 1 minute I hope you are setting something like this:

php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod every 01h 00m
php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod -f every 01h 01m
php /var/www/html/1.2.0/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod -f every 01h 02m

Right?