Second chain of Campaign doesn't trigger.

Hi, I’ve looked a lot about this problem that I’m experiencing here, but anything would help.

I have a new, fresh installation of Mautic, updated, using Hostgator’s Shared hosting. My Cronjobs are all set as you can see below

Code:
*/15 * * * * /opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod */15 * * * * /opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:leadlist:update --env=prod */15 * * * * /opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:campaign:update --env=prod */15 * * * * /opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:campaign:trigger --env=prod

Ok. Cronjobs are working on the first chain of events of my simple campaign with the following structure
Mautic.png

What happens:
1 - User register
2 - Form submission is checked (ok)
3 - Lead is created and updated into a list
4- Receive the First Email

So, after that, I cannot keep going on with the campaign because the "Opens email" trigger is not, ever, activated.

I'm using Mandrill, but I've tested using my own host and the result is the same.

I've tested other actions like "Add points" and other stuff, nothing works... I'm open to listen new ideas, it's been a few days trying to solve with no success.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I’ve looked a lot about this problem that I’m experiencing here, but anything would help.

I have a new, fresh installation of Mautic, updated, using Hostgator’s Shared hosting. My Cronjobs are all set as you can see below

*/15	*	*	*	*	/opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod
*/15	*	*	*	*	/opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:leadlist:update --env=prod
*/15	*	*	*	*	/opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:campaign:update --env=prod
*/15	*	*	*	*	/opt/php55/bin/php /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/app/console mautic:campaign:trigger --env=prod

Ok. Cronjobs are working on the first chain of events of my simple campaign with the following structure

What happens:
1 - User register
2 - Form submission is checked (ok)
3 - Lead is created and updated into a list
4- Receive the First Email

So, after that, I cannot keep going on with the campaign because the “Opens email” trigger is not, ever, activated.

I’m using Mandrill, but I’ve tested using my own host and the result is the same.

I’ve tested other actions like “Add points” and other stuff, nothing works… I’m open to listen new ideas, it’s been a few days trying to solve with no success.

Thanks in advance!

The problem is likely that you’re using a campaign form which adds the lead to the campaign, then have a form decision (assuming) for the same form. You don’t need that leading form decision or else the campaign will expect the lead to submit the form twice (first to be added to the campaign to begin with then again to proceed through the campaign). Remove that starting form decision and it should work.

I’ll get it working and send a feedback. Thanks!

@alanhartless Thanks for helping me, I did what you said, but it wasn’t still working so I got the old version of my campaign (as shown on the picture) and tested again, still nothing, so I kinda gave up. After 8 hours or something like that I got back to my pc and everything was running as it should be.

I guess the server needed some time to save the changes to cronjob and start working. Now everything is working fine, using shared hosting, hostgator. Thanks.