Campaign does not send out to segments

I’m using the paid version of the Mautic hosted system and we’ve been running campaigns with a webform as the lead source, successfully. However I tried to launch a campaign with a segment as the Contact Source and nothing happened. The first email is scheduled to go out when triggered, but does not.

I tried cloning the campaign, then activating it, but again, nothing happened. Am I missing something?

I’m using the paid version of the Mautic hosted system and we’ve been running campaigns with a webform as the lead source, successfully. However I tried to launch a campaign with a segment as the Contact Source and nothing happened. The first email is scheduled to go out when triggered, but does not.

I tried cloning the campaign, then activating it, but again, nothing happened. Am I missing something?

Maybe use the “Help” button in your Mautic instance to get help from the support of the mautic.net service. Hey will be able to look into logs and so on.

Good Day,
I have the same issue, please advise how to solve it, thanks.

What version of Mautic do you have currently installed? I had the same problem when I updated to version 2.1 on the 12th of August. Mine is self-hosted and I had a backup so I rolled back to version 2.0.1 and everything worked fine again… So it might be a bug in the 2.1 version that is responsible.

Thanks for the note, I have the 2.1, self-hosted as well, I’ll download the previous to see what happens. Thanks

The issue I was having is resolved, i just added “-cli” and problem solved…

From… php /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
To… php-cli /path/to/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger