mautic 2.0.0 - contacts in the segment did not link to campaign

I follow documentation:

1- installed mautic 2.0.0, add cronjob, tested sending custom email OK

2- added contacts and manual set segment for the contacts successfully.

3- added a campaign. In campaign buider, I set “contact segments” to the segment which containing contacts. Then I linked simple workflow and Save OK.

But, when I view the campaign detail, there are no contact in there. How it could be?

Please give me a hint to solve this case. I tried search around but there are no relate issue.

Thank you.

Nobody got this problem ??? :frowning:

I have update follow #1956, #1957, #2008, #2010, #2011 and problem still there.

This is mautic log

[2016-07-12 02:41:59] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service "fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable" is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /var/www/html/hintter.com/public_html/m/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] [] [2016-07-12 02:45:29] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service "fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable" is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /var/www/html/hintter.com/public_html/m/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

I follow documentation:
1- installed mautic 2.0.0, add cronjob, tested sending custom email OK
2- added contacts and manual set segment for the contacts successfully.
3- added a campaign. In campaign buider, I set “contact segments” to the segment which containing contacts. Then I linked simple workflow and Save OK.

But, when I view the campaign detail, there are no contact in there. How it could be?

Please give me a hint to solve this case. I tried search around but there are no relate issue.
Thank you.

I got this on one of my installs, its odd, because my other install, is on the same server and seems to be fine, although I havent updated that to 2.0.1 yet. :frowning:

I have the same issue, when I use segments then action to send email. I’ve tried fresh installs, crons, and cannot find the root cause. If someone please share. Thank you.

Brand new install of 2.1 here and I’m getting the same. The error in my Mautic log is:

The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated

I cleared out my last Mautic log error - which was memory related. Php had been allocated 512M but Mautic was complaining. I just popped that up to 1024M – doesn’t make any sense but whatever.

SO — now I cannot import contacts from CSV and Mautic isn’t writing anything to the log to let me know what the problem is. Bottomline - I haven’t been able to use Mautic at all and I have an actual real world campaign that I need to launch yesterday.

Apologies for the rant. I’m curious about how you guys clear the issue related to this ticket.

@MxyzptlkFishStix I just realized what you meant… That log entry isn’t an error - it’s just notifying us of something and we should just ignore it.

Gotcha. ok - thanks.

Does anyone have a SQL script that we can use to simply brute force this kind of thing? I haven’t looked at the SQL tables yet but - honestly this kind of manual import shouldn’t be too difficult.

Hi friends, even i am facing same problem(contacts in segments are not linking with campaigns), pls suggest me how to come over this problem.

Thanks in advance.