Campaign / E-mail issues

Hi All,

First off, thumbs up for a brilliant piece of software! Amazingly powerful…

I’m having some trouble with campaigns. I’ve set up a campaign with an e-mail, a form, and several actions based on the e-mail being read etc.

First of all I couldn’t get campaign e-mails to send out through a third party mail server. I had cron jobs running etc, but it just wouldn’t work. Although individual e-mails did send. I’ve resolved this by using a third party mailserver that I have full control of, so I’m putting the issue down to the remote end.

So now I have e-mails sending out, and I can confirm they have been sent. From tail-ing the apache log, I can see the tracking pixel that I inserted into the email, being accessed from various IPs, however on the campaign page it has marked the e-mail as being ignored by all recipients… Not sure what I’ve done wrong here, any help gratefully received. Also, the IPs accessing the tracking pixel are being added as new leads rather than being added to the lead with the e-mail address that received the e-mail. Not sure if that’s the intended behaviour?

Many thanks

Adam

Hi All,
First off, thumbs up for a brilliant piece of software! Amazingly powerful…

I’m having some trouble with campaigns. I’ve set up a campaign with an e-mail, a form, and several actions based on the e-mail being read etc.
First of all I couldn’t get campaign e-mails to send out through a third party mail server. I had cron jobs running etc, but it just wouldn’t work. Although individual e-mails did send. I’ve resolved this by using a third party mailserver that I have full control of, so I’m putting the issue down to the remote end.

So now I have e-mails sending out, and I can confirm they have been sent. From tail-ing the apache log, I can see the tracking pixel that I inserted into the email, being accessed from various IPs, however on the campaign page it has marked the e-mail as being ignored by all recipients… Not sure what I’ve done wrong here, any help gratefully received. Also, the IPs accessing the tracking pixel are being added as new leads rather than being added to the lead with the e-mail address that received the e-mail. Not sure if that’s the intended behaviour?

Many thanks
Adam