Campaign emails not sending please help

Hi. New to Mautic…

Completed the installation on shared host…

Everything works fine.

Set up my email settings - and tested emails - sending fine.

Used other smtp settings to send via our web hosting account.

Chose to que them.

Got help from my host to set up the cronjobs - they don’t see a problem on their side

Set up a campaign - in the campaign builder - have a form that will send an email after submission. -

That email is not sending. Tried different ip’s …

In the report when you open campaign it says emails sent - but emails ignored - but no emails were sent.

I am also adding contacts to a segment based on the form field chosen - and that seems to be working fine.

Please help.

I’ve been having the same issue. No emails appear as if they were sent (in reality they do get sent and the leads do get created). It was working fine before (same campaign), but lately it seems as if my email has not been sent at all.

IMPORTANT NOTE: this only happens with my first email (which includes a PDF attachment). It does not seem to be happening with any other emails. Anybody have any clue?

Hi. New to Mautic…
Completed the installation on shared host…
Everything works fine.
Set up my email settings - and tested emails - sending fine.
Used other smtp settings to send via our web hosting account.
Chose to que them.
Got help from my host to set up the cronjobs - they don’t see a problem on their side

Set up a campaign - in the campaign builder - have a form that will send an email after submission. -
That email is not sending. Tried different ip’s …
In the report when you open campaign it says emails sent - but emails ignored - but no emails were sent.

I am also adding contacts to a segment based on the form field chosen - and that seems to be working fine.

Please help.

I have this same issue.
Fresh Install, Cron jobs are set. But campaign just doesn’t send the emails. The form captures the email and adds them to the campaign but no emails are being sent…