Campaign marketing emails not being generated

Hello,

I am running v2.9 and there is a problem with running campaigns using marketing emails.

When I create a campaign using transactional emails it works fine and sends and spool gets full.

I have tried using send immediately with and with queue.

I can confirm that it is not a smtp issue as when I launch the campaign with transactional emails the spool folder gets full and with the Marketing emails spool folder never has any file created.

I have troubleshooted and have checked in the logs and no errors logged.

Its not a cron issue as everything works perfect other than Marketing emails not being generated by mautic.

I am using sparkpost if it makes a diffrence

If you can please let me know if theres anything at all I can do to test more on send you screenshots.

Please help me out its a big issue for us.

Thanks

Hello,

I am running v2.9 and there is a problem with running campaigns using marketing emails.

When I create a campaign using transactional emails it works fine and sends and spool gets full.

I have tried using send immediately with and with queue.

I can confirm that it is not a smtp issue as when I launch the campaign with transactional emails the spool folder gets full and with the Marketing emails spool folder never has any file created.

I have troubleshooted and have checked in the logs and no errors logged.
Its not a cron issue as everything works perfect other than Marketing emails not being generated by mautic.
I am using sparkpost if it makes a diffrence

If you can please let me know if theres anything at all I can do to test more on send you screenshots.

Please help me out its a big issue for us.

Thanks