Campaign not seeming to fire correctly

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.4
My PHP version is: 7.4.22
My Database type and version is: Maria DB

Your problem
My problem is: Campaign does not seem to be firing based on segmentation

These errors are showing in the log: Unrelated (showing an error about dynamic content)

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: making sure that segments are properly ordered in the campaign

OK, I suspect this is a user issue (me!), but I can’t see why so hoping someone can help. What I’m trying to do is create a model for selling multiple products (in this case, educational products) by keeping track of ‘stages’ using segments (Segment 1: Product A Lead, Segment 2: Product A MQL, and so on).

I have a campaign that should fire each time someone is in ONE of those segments. If the contact is in Segment 2, then the campaign should remove them from Segment 1. If they are in Segment 3, then the campaign should remove them from Segement 2, and so on. I hope that makes sense.

So, the prospect is added correctly to each segment, AND he is then put into the campaign, but the campaign which uses those segments never seems to fire (though I have other campaigns working successfully).

Here is a picture of the prospect and his campaign membership:

And here is the campaign:

And here is the same campaign with the specifics of each action (big image):

And finally, you can see that the contact’s segments change, but he is never removed from the earlier segments:

I know that was a lot of info, but if you have any leads on this, I would certainly appreciate it!

Thank you!

I would also like to ask “does this seem like the right way to accomplish this?”. Meaning, to check for the various ‘segments as stages’ and then if a prospect is in a segment that represents a higher stage, remove them via campaign from segments that represent a lower stage?