Campaign Not Triggering

Hi,

I have a campaign in Mautic that sends an email and adds a tag to a lead when they sign up. When the lead signs up, they are added to my contact list but the campaign does not trigger (they do not receive an email and a tag is not applied). Any ideas what is going wrong?

I am on Bluehost and my cron jobs are as follows:

php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod

php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

Hi,

I have a campaign in Mautic that sends an email and adds a tag to a lead when they sign up. When the lead signs up, they are added to my contact list but the campaign does not trigger (they do not receive an email and a tag is not applied). Any ideas what is going wrong?

I am on Bluehost and my cron jobs are as follows:

php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod
php -q /home2/mediasq1/public_html/igamous/marketing/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

anyone? I’m running Mautic v2.2.0