Campaign timing and configuration

I’m setting up campaigns, I get the basics, but have some questions:

1. How often should a typical campaign be triggered? The cron job is set for all campaigns, as far as I know… is there a way to set different schedule for different campaigns?
  2. What happens when there are time-delays, example; if I have a 4 hour delay before an event in a campaign and campaign runs every 10 minutes; would I be able to enforce that time delay for the specific instance the campaign ran?
  3. In “opens email” decision, what is the time frame that must pass before the e-mail is considered “not opened”?
  4. Is there a known practice for drip marketing in Mautic, such as moving the lead from list to list, or using logical decision-trees within a campaign with time-delays.

Thanks for your feedback…

I’m setting up campaigns, I get the basics, but have some questions:

1. How often should a typical campaign be triggered? The cron job is set for all campaigns, as far as I know… is there a way to set different schedule for different campaigns?
  2. What happens when there are time-delays, example; if I have a 4 hour delay before an event in a campaign and campaign runs every 10 minutes; would I be able to enforce that time delay for the specific instance the campaign ran?
  3. In “opens email” decision, what is the time frame that must pass before the e-mail is considered “not opened”?
  4. Is there a known practice for drip marketing in Mautic, such as moving the lead from list to list, or using logical decision-trees within a campaign with time-delays.

Thanks for your feedback…