Campaigns that involve web page actions...

Hi,

Firstly I’d like to thank and congratulate everyone that is involved with the creation and developement of Mautic. You’re doing a great job ;)

Okay, I’m new to Mautic and I’ve been playing around with it for a week or so now. At first I was completely intimidated with the UI, but after watching numerous YT videos and reading up as much as I can about it, it’s not quite as intimidating as it was initially.

HOWEVER…

Sometimes I think I struggle to see the wood for the trees. I have been racking my brains on how to setup (what I think) a simple campaign.

I’m trying to set it up to function as follows:

1 - Website visitor fills form out on web page and submits it.

2 - They get entered into a pending lead list (segment) and they receive a email with a link to click to a sales page. (double opt-in)

3 - They click the link in the email, visit the sales page and they change segments (to a confirmed list). and change stages to ‘Interested’

4 - If they do click the buy button they also change segments to (confirmed buyer)…OR…They close the web page without clicking the buy button and change stage to ‘Not Interested’ and an alternative email is sent to them (named the not for you email)

And that’s it!

Oh, and I’m trying to set all this up to work on my wordpress site. I have the plugin installed and checked that the tracking pixel is in the source code.

When testing this out, it’s almost as if the ‘Not interested’ campaign section is taking precedence over everything else. The form submissions are staying in pending and the ‘Not for you email’ is being sent to everyone.

Anyway, I hope I’m making sense with this? I’ve attached a screen grab of my campaign so you can see how I’ve structured it.

See Screen Grab Here

Hi,

Firstly I’d like to thank and congratulate everyone that is involved with the creation and developement of Mautic. You’re doing a great job :wink:

Okay, I’m new to Mautic and I’ve been playing around with it for a week or so now. At first I was completely intimidated with the UI, but after watching numerous YT videos and reading up as much as I can about it, it’s not quite as intimidating as it was initially.

HOWEVER…

Sometimes I think I struggle to see the wood for the trees. I have been racking my brains on how to setup (what I think) a simple campaign.

I’m trying to set it up to function as follows:

1 - Website visitor fills form out on web page and submits it.
2 - They get entered into a pending lead list (segment) and they receive a email with a link to click to a sales page. (double opt-in)
3 - They click the link in the email, visit the sales page and they change segments (to a confirmed list). and change stages to ‘Interested’
4 - If they do click the buy button they also change segments to (confirmed buyer)…OR…They close the web page without clicking the buy button and change stage to ‘Not Interested’ and an alternative email is sent to them (named the not for you email)

And that’s it!

Oh, and I’m trying to set all this up to work on my wordpress site. I have the plugin installed and checked that the tracking pixel is in the source code.

When testing this out, it’s almost as if the ‘Not interested’ campaign section is taking precedence over everything else. The form submissions are staying in pending and the ‘Not for you email’ is being sent to everyone.

Anyway, I hope I’m making sense with this? I’ve attached a screen grab of my campaign so you can see how I’ve structured it.

See Screen Grab Here

Is there any kind soul that can answer this for me?