Can I serve multiple clients from one install?

Mautic seems great (I am 2 days old).

Can I host multiple clients from one Mautic install?

I see that I can create users and roles, but I am not sure how to assign what people can see or not.

Thanks in advance!

Anietie

Mautic seems great (I am 2 days old).

Can I host multiple clients from one Mautic install?
I see that I can create users and roles, but I am not sure how to assign what people can see or not.

Thanks in advance!
Anietie

I’d suggest to have Mautic instance for each client. And if a client has different projects, it might be a good idea to have different Mautic instance for each project as well.
The thing is that you don’t want to have the same leads who are looking for garden tools and the leads looking for airplane tickets to Malaysia in one database. Also, if one of your client will want to leave your services, you won’t be able to give him his data (leads, configured marketing automation). Similar problem will be if for example one of your clients sells one of their project to a different company. It is almost impossible to separate leads and their data about this project and sell configured Mautic with that project.

Separate instance for each client/projects. However mautic.com is configured to have multiple registrations on one site. Is there an option to setup our own site as mautic.com? or we need to create machines and domains / sub domains for each client/project? What if we have a WP Multisite with hundreds of sites? different clients, similar products / content? does it mean hundreds of Mautic instances?