Cannot Authorize Facebook

I want to authorize Facebook so I can get a lead’s Facebook feed but when I go to the ‘Manage Pluigins’ and click on Facebook, under ‘Enabled/Auth’ tab there is a ‘Publish’ button and nothing else for authorization. So I can’t authorize it and I can’t get Facebook profile info for any of my leads (only Twitter works).

I want to authorize Facebook so I can get a lead’s Facebook feed but when I go to the ‘Manage Pluigins’ and click on Facebook, under ‘Enabled/Auth’ tab there is a ‘Publish’ button and nothing else for authorization. So I can’t authorize it and I can’t get Facebook profile info for any of my leads (only Twitter works).

Could you make a screenshot? Possibly with developer console open (press F12 and navigate to the Console tab)

I see. It’s not a bug in Mautic.

Facebook changed their API in recent months making it impossible for to obtain public information on lead without the Facebook users explicit permission. At this time, it’s not possible to use Facebook API.

If you use the Mautic hosted on mautic.com, please, use their support.

Does this apply as well for Google+ and twitter? Do I need the user permission as well for getting the Public Profile data?

Thanks