Facebook Lead Ads Plugin

Hi guys

I found this plug-in that pushes Facebook Lead Ads to Mautic on git.

(i’m not the author)

I’ve been trying to install it and every thing goes ok until the step 8 (of the install instructions) that is when I’ve to authorize the app.

When I click the button it opens a pop-up but instead of open the page to authorize the app on Facebook opens a offline page with the mautic:

Code:
"The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator." System administrators, check server logs for errors."

Well i've checked server logs and here's the results:
Code:
[2017-08-31 10:20:16] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Class 'FacebookAdsApi' not found - in file /home/bo001/public_html/emkt/plugins/MauticFBAdsLeadAdsBundle/Integration/FBAdsLeadAdsIntegration.php - at line 132 [] []

Can anyone help me fixe this?

Hi guys
I found this plug-in that pushes Facebook Lead Ads to Mautic on git.
(i’m not the author)

I’ve been trying to install it and every thing goes ok until the step 8 (of the install instructions) that is when I’ve to authorize the app.
When I click the button it opens a pop-up but instead of open the page to authorize the app on Facebook opens a offline page with the mautic:

"The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator." System administrators, check server logs for errors."

Well i’ve checked server logs and here’s the results:

[2017-08-31 10:20:16] mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Class 'FacebookAdsApi' not found - in file /home/bo001/public_html/emkt/plugins/MauticFBAdsLeadAdsBundle/Integration/FBAdsLeadAdsIntegration.php - at line 132 [] []

Can anyone help me fixe this?

Looks like the Facebook marketing API was not installed properly. Although I don’t know how to check the “properly” - can you confirm that the API is installed?

By Facebook marketing API you are referring to the step1?

If so, i don’t know how to check the if its properly installed :expressionless:

• I downloaded it from here
  • Extracted it MauticFolder/ facebook/php-ads-sdk:2.9.*

and thats it :

I dont know if this query is still live …

There is a README.md file in the “facebook-php-ads-sdk” zip file that describes the need to install the package by adding a “require” line to the composer.json file and running the install routine.
It doesn’t look like it is simply a matter of extract and hope for the best.

I have need for a FB interface to mautic so I will give it a crack and see how I go.

I’ll report back any progress.

Luke

That is NOT an Official Mautic plugin so i hard to tell if works with the new Mautic version.

[quote=25432:@Luisfm]I downloaded it from here
Extracted it MauticFolder/ facebook/php-ads-sdk:2.9.*[/quote]

Ok, I did the following and it seemed to install the FB sdk ok.

1. Created a folder in Mautic called facebook
  2. Created a folder in facebook called “php-ads-sdk-2.10.1” (without the quote marks)
  3. from the command line in the mautic directory run the command:
    composer require --ignore-platform-reqs facebook/php-ads-sdk:2.10.1
    If all goes well you should see some output that shows it is loading composer repositories, upda
    ting dependencies, writing lock files and generating autoload files.

So, that was easy enough … now I gotta figure out what the rest of the README.md means!

[quote=26081:@Wompoo]There is a README.md file in the “facebook-php-ads-sdk” zip file that describes the need to install the package by adding a “require” line to the composer.json file and running the install routine.
It doesn’t look like it is simply a matter of extract and hope for the best.[/quote]

That’s what I thought, but I thought it was worth trying.
before simply copying I tried to do this:

[quote=26101:@Wompoo]Created a folder in Mautic called facebook
Created a folder in facebook called “php-ads-sdk-2.10.1” (without the quote marks)
from the command line in the mautic directory run the command:[/quote]

and the maltic stopped working :frowning:
I’ll try again, and see what the result is.

Here’s the result after install composer and run composer require --ignore-platform-reqs facebook/php-ads-sdk:2.10.1